Saturday, February 26, 2011

DJ SUPERSTAR JAY - INTERVIEW WITH MICROPHONE BULLY


Ok here comes the question everybody has to ask 1st, What's the latest projects you are working on Jay?
I'm doing a lot of things right now, created my own live radio show on this dope network called www.shovio.com I feel that's the next wave far as doing stuff live and seeing visual. I am also doing shade 45 on sat. with da big homie dj self "great look" and droping mixtapes every week working wit my artist and also my producers and my dj ablum the list goes on.

Well You have one of the biggest Mixtape series in the streets "I Am Mixtapes" How long have you been developing it?
Well I'm pround of it we up to like 80 I had to standout and put something where people would know how much work I put in. cause I was dropping mixtapes but people didn't recognize how much work I was putting in cause I had so many mixtapes out now people be like whens the next I am coming out what part.

You also have a radio show, what are the 3 Artist getting the most play by you right at the moment?
Waka Flocka, Rick Ross and Nicki and shit the whole young money right now and my east coast artist are putting good records out right now.

Name 1 record that will never go out of style in the club.
50 cent I get money we call that timeless records .

Do you listen to the same records you play in the club when you driving around in your car?
Sometimes I listen to everything you have to cause you might get lost cause I dj clubs and do mixtapes and radio so I get be a top of things all the time.

If you can tell us something about you that not many people know.
Well I'm into insipration hopefully I gain a enough knowledge to teach people to work hard and be successful.

Any Shout Outs?
Shout outs to all my promoters / haters and just stay tuned cause I'm in the best shape of my life in this music shit holla.

Follow Dj SuperStar Jay On Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...