Sunday, July 24, 2011

ROYCE DA 5'9 REVEALS TRACKLIST FOR UP AND COMING 5'TH ALBUM RELEASE



We Are Glad To Inform Our Viewers That Royce Da 5'9 Is Planning On releasing his 5th solo album in August, and Royce wants the rap world to know he plans on staying on top.

"This project lets you know that I'm here, I'm back and there's nothing you can do, basically," Royce said.

The new album is titled "Success is Certain" and will feature Eminem, Travis Barker, Nottz, and Joe Budden, Along with some major production help from Alchemist, Mr. Porter, DJ Premier, Eminem, and The Futuristiks. We at MicrophoneBully Got A Preview Of The Track List and have posted it below. Enjoy and get ready for a another project.

"Legendary" - ft. Travis Barker
"Writer's Block" - ft. Eminem
"Merry Go Round"
"Where My Money"
"ER" - ft. Kid Vishis)
"On The Boulevard" - ft. Nottz & Adonis
"I Ain't Coming Down"
"Security"
"Second Place"
"My Own Planet" - ft. Joe Budden
"I've Been Up I've Been Down"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...