Saturday, April 7, 2012

INTERVIEWS: PANAMA THE SPANISH KID


Thank you all for being apart of this personal journey, I appreciate every single one of you all. Thank you for posting my content on your platform and spreading the word about the Panamanian wave. I do this for us. Watch us grow.

I recently came off a 4 city tour with Fred The Godson, humble shout out to Hartford, Elizabeth, Baltimore and New York for showing us love. Fresh off the stage in NYC, I was able to catch up with Winter Castro for a nice little interview where I spoke a little about my background, career, country and brand. I hope you guys enjoy the interview. Take a listen,
share the footage, post on your facebook, tumblr, twitter or any social media profile you may be apart of. Always remember to remain humble and beautiful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...