Sunday, April 22, 2012

MIXTAPE: DA HITMAN PRESENTS - DALLA - NO TIME TO WASTE


Core DJ Da' Hitman teams up with GFM (Good F'n Music) to deliver Dalla's premier mixtape "No Time To Waste"

TRACK LISTING
01 Crew Luv
02 Good Life
03 Livin My Life
04 Seacreatz of War ft Marley Eastwood
05 On My Level
06 Extravagance ft CuhZo & Nick
07 Why Do I Feel
08 They Know
09 My City ft Marley Eastwood
10 Young Man Flow
11 RNS ft Marley Eastwood
12 Count Your Aces
13 Young, Wild & Free
14 Rac City
15 Motto ft Walt Trab
16 Real Niggas Do Real Things ft Nick
17 U On Some Other Shit
18 I Got It (Swag) ft Dallas
19 Marvin and Chardonnay ft Yung Russ
20 You Gotta Luv Me




Mixtape from Mixtape Pass
Mixtape: No Time To Waste

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...