Sunday, April 15, 2012

MUSIC: PANAMA - LET THE ASS DROP


Listen To The Latest From Panama "Let That Ass Drop"




(A Message From Panama)"Thank you all for being apart of this personal journey, I appreciate every single one of you all. Thank you for posting my content on your platform & spreading the word about the Panamanian wave. I do this for us. Watch us grow.

Fresh off my trip to Panama, I wanted to give you guys a little taste of a record I have moving in the STRIP CLUBS. Grab a bottle of Ron Abuelo or Seco and take this one to the clubs with you. Expect to see many ass shaking viral videos for this particular record. Ha. Take a listen, share the record, post on your facebook, tumblr, twitter or any social media profile you may be apart of. Always remember to remain humble & beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...