Saturday, April 19, 2014

Fashion: Adam Levine Designs Womens Fashion Line For KMart

The collection, which retails for $30 or less, includes bright, casual printed T-shirts, mini crop tops, twill and jean shorts and patterned maxi dresses. The clothes are "ideally what you want to see, I guess selfishly, on a lady," he said in an interview with the AP. Although his menswear line was a major hit, the singer doesn’t have much experience when it comes to the womenswear arena. But People's Sexiest Man Alive isn’t worried. "I don't know how to read music, but I can still play. So I don't really give a (expletive) about formal training or going to school," said Levine in an interview Thursday (April 17) at an event for his latest Kmart collection. "You don't have to be trained in everything to be good at it." His confidence may stem from the fact that he’s not at the sewing machine alone. His fiancĂ©, Victoria's secret model Behati Prinsloo worked with Adam on the line. "I kind of know what I like for both men and women,” Levine said. “I think that it's a little more difficult and challenging when you're not, it's not something you can conceptualize, or it's not something you can conceive of wearing. So I needed to get a little bit of help," Behati Prinsloo and Adam Levine have been engaged since last July 2013. Looks like a match made in fashion heaven. Via BillBoard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...