Thursday, July 14, 2011

50 CENT SIGNS NOLA ARTIST KIDD KIDD


50 Cent explains to MTV's Rapfix why he signed New Orleans rapper Kidd Kidd to G-Unit Records while on the set of Tony Yayo's vidoe shoot for "Haters." 50 says "Them boys down in New Orleans, they're active It's a lot goin' on down there, and because I experienced it, I didn't move away from it. I actually ID'd with the situation a little more. He got hit six times, he got a bag on now."

Fifty feels he and Kidd have a bond. Kidd Kidd says "It's a blessing getting down with Fif. It's real, it's all love. There ain't too many real people in the industry, period. I've been around a lot, and right now it's time. I never felt like this before."

Story Source Vlad Tv

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...