Wednesday, June 18, 2014

News: Angie Martinez resigned from Hot 97

WOW Angie Martinez resigned from Hot 97, Below you can read the statement from Angie and see the report from Complex Mag. All we can say is she was truly one of the best to ever do it.
ANGIE'S STATEMENT: Today I resigned from HOT97. I am grateful to the Emmis family for my time with the company and the immeasurable way that it has shaped my life. We made history together in so many ways and I will cherish those memories and my friendships forever. This was one of the toughest decisions I've ever had to make but ultimately it is time to move on, to grow and to be challenged in new ways. Saying goodbye is always emotional and bitter sweet but I am extremely excited about the future. Thank you HOT97 and most importantly....the listeners... for an unimaginable journey. Today will be my last show stay tuned.... Love, angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...