Monday, January 9, 2012

MUSIC: COMMON OPENLY DISSES DRAKE


Check Out This New Common Verse In Which he openly disses Drake. Its a quick verse at the end of the track but enjoy.

Common:
My motto is: Chicago, bitch
Everybody know you sweet, what the problem is
Don’t play dumb, I’m the one that acknowledged it
Son of a bitch, I imagine what your father is
She said, “How you make your opponent, the rapper of the moment?”
His style, he don’t own it
Acting all hard when he hardly like that
You gon’ mess around and make me catch a body like that, ooooh
Don’t do it
‘Cause every song you make Joe is really hoe music
I heard you said you wasn’t a bitch because you sing
You a bitch because you cling like a bitch that’s eighteen
Can’t say my name but rap about a nigga’s wife
You so black and white, tryna to live a nigga’s life
I’m taking too long with this amateur guy
You ain’t wet nobody, nigga, you Canada dry


[Common Speaking]
Soft nigga, make no mistake, I’m talking to Drake
It’s the remix. Rick Ross, Common, and that hoe ass nigga
No, man-to-man, don’t hide behind them other niggas
Nah, this man-to-man. You can’t run behind them man
This is some real man shit right here


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...